Newcastle Rumours Archive June 09 2011


Use our rumours form to send us newcastle transfer rumours.

09 Jun 2011 23:23:13

Link please

Believable15 Unbelievable7

09 Jun 2011 23:21:08
French Press: Kevin Gamiero has said he prefers a move to PSG over Newcastle.


Believable14 Unbelievable3

09 Jun 2011 23:05:35
Rumours from. Talk/websites/papers etc today that I have heard :

Enrique to Barca for cash and a player (dont know who)

Shane Long still attracting our interest.

Nolito on a free from Barca, competing with Bolton.

Boatang of Ghana around £5m, battling with other teams supposidly.

Young from Monaco

And the obvious ones talked about: Gervinho, N Zog, Adam, Cabaye (pretty well known to be almost complete), Gameiro, Taylor (Swans), Adam Johnson and Adebayor.

As you can read at the top, these are just the ones I have found today being talked about, NOT who we are going to sign. Psycho

Believable1 Unbelievable5

09 Jun 2011 22:32:08
We will get some one in instead if gervinho. We do need strikers but, we all agree. Wud be good to see Charles z back, remember him when we were in uefa cup, and he was good. We will find a goal scorer after all we are one if the bigger teams in England and everyone knows about the toon army. We have to trust Pardew.

Believable8 Unbelievable2

09 Jun 2011 22:25:55

Believable7 Unbelievable6

09 Jun 2011 21:19:34
Lua Lua off to Brighton

Believable13 Unbelievable10

09 Jun 2011 21:15:38
Gervinho looking less likely as time passes. However, a lot has been said about him going to Arsenal. This could be a good thing as we heard nothing aboit Cabaye, Gosling, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Abeid etc. when they signing. .that's club policy.

In Terms of N'Zogbia, that looks very likely as a deal is in place. It would be 9m if we were a Champions League team but Wigan want 12m as we are in competition with them. He is just what we need in terms of a player. .as a person, not so sure?


Believable11 Unbelievable5

09 Jun 2011 20:46:09
Heard a small rumour, that we are considering (nothing officially offered) putting an offer in for Chu Young Park, scored 12 for relegated Monaco. Anyone else heard anything? Psycho

Believable7 Unbelievable7

09 Jun 2011 20:28:15
Unsure of Gervinho to Newcastle however a '' 2 so called'' football agents on twitter claimed he was off to Arsenal, a day later both accounts deleted. This happened 2 days ago. I have a feeling Gervinho will sign for NUFC. Deal in place for N'Zogbia to come back, latest gem to be linked with his Marvin Martin. Gameiro still unsure, Newcastle have the highest bid in. . .Valencia have big 7 million, not sure if PSG have bid yet but they will with there new Qatar ownership.

Believable10 Unbelievable5

09 Jun 2011 19:39:11
according to several newspaper and media Gervinho will sign for Arsenal:( too bad. . . But reports today are claiming that Zoggy will be our second buy after cabaye!

Believable9 Unbelievable7

09 Jun 2011 19:32:31
The proposed transfer of Lille central midfielder Yohan Cabaye (left) to Newcastle is expected to be finalised in the coming days, with the player heading to Tyneside for a medical following international duty with France.

The 25 year-old is in the French squad who face Poland this evening (Thursday) in a friendly fixture that will be played at the home of Legia Warsaw.

If he plays, Yohan will win his fourth full cap for Les Bleus, since debuting during a 1-2 friendly loss to Norway back in August 2010. After another cameo outing against Brazil in February, Cabaye was promoted to the starting XI for a 4-1 friendly win over Ukraine in Donetsk on Monday.

PS: Newspaper reports on Thursday put the Cabaye transfer fee at £4.8m.

Believable7 Unbelievable2

09 Jun 2011 17:57:52
According to the Chronicle, Cabaye is flying in tomorrow to finalise the deal.

Believable6 Unbelievable2

09 Jun 2011 17:45:24
I would just like to clear a few things up for all us toon army fans. number 1, we will be siging cabaye, but the deal won't be done unitil july 1st since the trnafer window is still shut. number 2, there was never going to be press confrence today, so people stop putting rubbish up. number 3, gamerio will not be signing for the club, he is going to spain. number 4, we will not be spending £35m in the summer, we don't have to blow it all. number 5, why on earth would we spend £12m on sturiage??? number 5 WE WILL NOT BE SIGNING GERVINHO, HE HAS PICKED ARSENAL SINCE THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ALL BE WELL. Number 6 ther will also be NO press confrence tomorrow FACT! ! ! number 7 we could sign nzobie again, if martinez joins villa. JUST TO CLEAR IT UP, GERVINHO WONT BE SIGNING FOR US AND THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRESS CONFRENCE TOMORROW AT ALL! ! !

Believable8 Unbelievable7

09 Jun 2011 17:03:53
Cabaye due to have his medical.

I don't think any one of us know where Gervinho is going. I'd have a guess at 75% chance of Arsenal, 25% us.

Believable5 Unbelievable2

09 Jun 2011 16:22:41
Simpsons twitter us real! ! ! I told u gervinho wud not go, y wud he are clubs a mess

Believable8 Unbelievable5

09 Jun 2011 16:16:52
prees conference has been posponed till tomorrow afternoon sice pardew has been away where cabaye signing will be announced and some other exciting news with gervinho , n'zogbia and sturridge.

Believable4 Unbelievable9

09 Jun 2011 15:12:23
Quote on Tiote's twitter saying

'I tried my best'

Hoping this is not his way of saying that despite his best efforts, Gervinho has decided to go to Arsenal.

If it is a fake account then why is Danny Simpson replying to it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Because Danny Simpson's account is fake?

Believable3 Unbelievable7

09 Jun 2011 14:38:39
Quote on Tiote's twitter saying

'I tried my best'

Hoping this is not his way of saying that despite his best efforts, Gervinho has decided to go to Arsenal.

If it is a fake account then why is Danny Simpson replying to it?
danny simpson account has been hacked he has opened a new one this morning

Believable3 Unbelievable3

09 Jun 2011 14:22:38
09 Jun 2011 06:12:45
Quote on Tiote's twitter saying

'I tried my best'

Hoping this is not his way of saying that despite his best efforts, Gervinho has decided to go to Arsenal.

If it is a fake account then why is Danny Simpson replying to it?

Believable2 Unbelievable5

09 Jun 2011 14:06:39
Ngog not moving to Sunderland from LFC, because Newcastle came in with late bit of £7.75m. LFC have accepted the bid. I am told Ngog having medical at NUFC on Tuesday.

Believable5 Unbelievable27

09 Jun 2011 13:23:29

Believable16 Unbelievable9

09 Jun 2011 12:39:18
There is no press confrence Today as Pardew doesn't return until Tomorrow and Cabaye is also finalising his deal Tomorrow.

Believable10 Unbelievable4

09 Jun 2011 12:24:47
With Klose choosing to go to Italy instead of Valencia looks like the Gameiro deal is back on for the La Liga club.

Believable7 Unbelievable3

09 Jun 2011 12:00:01
hope fully newcastle will keep nolan and barton because they have been good for the club and there is no need to sell them, nolan is a good captain and barton is a good play maker and leav them in the squad and by some players aswell.

Believable7 Unbelievable3

09 Jun 2011 10:37:50
sky sports has nothing on cabaye or gervinho, so please get over it. only cabaye is joining us. gervinho heading to arsenal. and when is this press confrence going to happen, i can answer that, IT WONT! !

Believable9 Unbelievable2

09 Jun 2011 10:31:01
just like i sais gervinho won't be comimg, some press confrence this is, i mean what press confrence. NO NEWS WHAT SO EVER! GERVINHO HAS MADE HIS MIND UP 2 WEEKS AGO, AND IT WAS FOR ARSENAL. SO GET OVER IT, WE HAVE TO MOVE ON

Believable9 Unbelievable3

09 Jun 2011 10:24:34
This news conference which apparently happening today sounds like absolute nonsense to me, , where is it?

Believable7 Unbelievable2

09 Jun 2011 10:20:32
If Kevin Nolan leaves Newcastle, Alan Pardew will move for Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam as he think he will be a great replacement.

Believable14 Unbelievable7

09 Jun 2011 10:11:39
newcastle are set to bring in john oster and sean thornton on free transfers as replacement for joey barton and kevin nolan who are off to wigan

Believable10 Unbelievable15

09 Jun 2011 09:24:57
Newcastle are selling their best player Shola ameobi to wigan

Believable21 Unbelievable11

09 Jun 2011 07:57:19
Gervinho and Cabaye in, Enrique away to Barca for 12 million, Nolan has 6 mill price tag, so 50/50 if he goes. Barton likely to be away before season starts, with Arsenal a shock destination. If N'Zogbia or Adam Johnson will join too. With extra Enrique money we could move for Wickham.

Believable10 Unbelievable13

09 Jun 2011 04:39:22
Well Well Well. I posted on the 29th of may saying Gervinho had picked Nufc way before Arsenal was even linked with him this summer. Now today he comes out and says I made my decision 2 weeks ago and it hasnt change the team knows who I have picked they are in the premier league my agent is finalising everything the way I want it. He will join NUFC. wait and see. you heard it here first

Believable14 Unbelievable13

09 Jun 2011 01:13:42
I have heard that Newcastle are closing in on French Under 21 Playmaker R my Cabella. Cabella who is owned by Montpellier had been on loan last season to relegated AC Arles-Avignon. He has impressed Graham Carr with some outstanding Performances and is set to sign within the next couple of weeks.

Believable11 Unbelievable4

09 Jun 2011 00:39:28
We won't be signing gervinho he going to stay at lillie now. Can't wait for this so called press conference tomorrow, which will never happen! ! So get over it people.

Believable4 Unbelievable8

09 Jun 2011 00:09:28
press conference at newcastle tomorrow

Believable7 Unbelievable12